Events Requiring the Sale of Alcohol / Licensed Manager

Tiny Bar can operate as an alcohol beverage vendor and provide a licensed manager at your event, concert, market or festival. If you require a special license to sell alcohol, we can happily apply for this on your behalf.


Bar manager serving beer
Eftpos machine sale of alcohol
TinyBar bar reverse pourer
TinyBar TVs bar staff